Copyright © 2001
- Respect people. Children are people.
- Lead children. Don't push them.
- Work with children to bring out the best in each one.
Give of yourself. Lead by example. Children understand
good action instead of words.
- Help, but don't be condescending.
- Begin at home and in your neighborhood.
- Volunteer to help in schools. Help even if it is only
a few minutes per week. Get involved in the school your children attend.
If you don't have any children or the children you had have flown the nest,
help with the present generation.
- Make it your business to see that children aren't abused
in any way.
- Educate yourself about the plight of children in other
countries. Make a noise about wrong doing no matter what. Bring injustices
to the light. Support those people that are bringing childrens' problems
to the media.
- Don't wring your hands in despair--do something. Do whatever
you can no matter how small. Any positive action is a wonderful start.
Bring love to the children,
Back to the first "What
you can do for the well-being of children worldwide" page.
See the original image
More of Diana's Messages
are available at the Message page. Other messages from Diana are published in The Stars Still Shine the first and second book and in back issues of
The Stars Still Shine Magazine.
Back to all Messages
from Michael and others.
Web sites related to Diana
& her message.
No part of this message may be used or reproduced
in any manner whatsoever without written permission from Aura Publishing,
except in the case of brief quotations in critical articles and reviews.